Sunday, November 16, 2008

Genesis

I know that I've tried my hand at blogging before and it fizzeled into the realm of obscurity where oh so many defunct websites lie. But that was then and this is now. That wasn't a world-changing event -- this is.

I don't say that lightly.

Those of you that know me know that finding great videos on the internet and sharing them is a hobby of mine. A hobby that I'm pretty damn good at. Then it struck me why not turn this hobby into a website that can earn me a bit of scratch.

I'm not telling you to click the ads but I am saying that if one of them interests you by clicking it you will help fund the addiction my intestinal track seems to have developed to its daily dose of Shredded Wheat.

Whenever you see a new post go up, just press play.

P.S.: Subscribing to this site's feed so that you know when there are new posts is probably the cleverest thing you'll do all day. 

No comments: